Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in Title Search and Title Typing
The Title Team Lead is responsible for effectively leading the Team by working with the Assistant Manager. A successful team leader will be a person who has strong working knowledge in title and previous experience in leadership. This position is a fast-paced, high-energy, and demanding role, and requires an individual who can multitask seamlessly between different clients and systems.
- Oversees the Title Search, Typing, and Exam teams
- Responsible for order assignment, pipeline management, and queue management
- Responsible for interacting with clients on any issues, questions, or clarifications that may arise; play an active role in client engagement initiatives
- Answers team members’ questions and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Comply with relevant regulatory practices surrounding the title and settlement business
- Experience in Title [Search/COS/Full Search/Nation Wide/Exam] Background required
- Ability to successfully interface with both internal business units, as well as clients and third parties
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of multiple tools and systems
The job is Bangalore based and candidates and are expected to work from the office.