The Document Processing Associate position includes the intake, digitalization, and transfer of executed closing packages. This role requires the associate to handle large volumes of documents daily and ensure they are indexed as required.
- Performs duties related to the receipt, sorting/stacking, preparation, scanning, and indexing of signed real estate closing packages
- Scan documents into the electronic document management system format utilizing established process in a timely manner on same day of receipt to ensure timely processing
- Performs quality control to ensure the integrity, completeness, and legibility of scanned records. Validation of the paper record to scanned images to ensure a complete and legible record
- Must be flexible in order to undertake a variety of miscellaneous duties and performs other job functions as assigned
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Computer data entry, filing, spelling and telephone skills
- Good verbal/written skills and ability to manipulate large amounts of paper
- Display ability to meet strict deadlines and daily/weekly/monthly quotas
- Self-motivated, resourcefulness, and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong initiative, passion, and enthusiasm for achieving success
The job is Melbourne, FL based and candidates and are expected to work from the office. No work from home option for this position.